Here are listed presentations about the development of the learning
commons. Please add your own presentations as they are developed.
- Jan.28 and 29, 2016 Climbing to Excellence: Defining Characteristics of a Learning Commons and The Impact of Co-Teaching: a New Measure Loertscher and Koechlin at the OLA Super Conference, Toronto, Canada.
- October 20, 2015 Responsive Dynamics of the Learning Commons: Discovery and Project Learning by Loertscher and Koechlin for Library 2.015 Worldwide Conference Recording
- August 4,2015 Coteaching and Collaboration: Path to Excellence in the Learning Commons by Loertscher and Koechlin for InfOhio
- October 9, 2014 Co-Teaching Path to Excellence in the Learning Commons by Loertscher and Koechlin for Library 2.014 Worldwide Conference Recording
- August 8 -13, 2014 Building a Participatory School Learning Community, by Loertscher and Koechlin at SLAV, Melbourne, Australia.
- January 29-30, 2014 Knowledge Building Centers and Quick Moocs: With You in Charge by Loertscher and Koechlin at the OLA Super Conference, Toronto, Canada.
- ACURIL 2013 Puerto Rico, June 9-14, 2013 by Loertscher and Koechlin
- October 18 -19,2012 BCTLA Conference in Coquitlam British Columbia - David Loertscher http://bctf.ca/bctla/conference/
- October 11-13,2012 Washington Library Media Assoc. Conference in Yakima David Loertscherhttp://wlma2012.blogspot.ca/p/sessions_9573.html
- August 28, 2012 Summer Institute - Learning Commons B.C. Carol Koechlin http://bctf.ca/bctla/info/pro-dev.html
- .August 6, 2012 INFOhio No Sweat Virtual Bootcamp - Questioning Smarts with Carol Koechlinhttp://www.infohio.org/index.php/news/29-no-sweat-virtual-boot-camp
- June 2-3, 2012 Treasure Mountain Canadahttp://www.accessola.org/ola_prod/OLAWEB/TMC/Welcome.aspx
- May 31, June 1: Learning Commons Bootcamps, Syracuse, NY: https://sites.google.com/site/nyboces1/
- May 7 2012 Learning Commons Bootcamp Calgary Alberta. David Loertscher and Carol Koechlinhttps://sites.google.com/site/calgarylc2012/
- April 25 2012 Imagine the Possibilities! Introduction to a Learning Commons Webinar Calgary Alberta. David Loertscher and Carol Koechlin Webinar recording at:
- March 22 2012 The Learning Commons, Follet Software Company Conference, Elmhurst, IL David Loertscher
- March 9, 2012 Transforming the School Library into a Learning Commons, Fresno County Office of Education, Fresno, CA David Loertscher
- March 9, 2012 Inquiry: Learning for the Future, Prince George, British Columbia. Carol Koechlin
- Feb 3, 2012 Articulating Standards for 21st Century Knowledge Building -Loertscher and Koechlin at the OLA Super Conference, Toronto, Canada.
- Feb 2, 2012 The Virtual Learning Commons at the OLA Super Conference, Toronto, Canada. David Loertscher and Carol Koechlin
- Feb 1, 2012 Construction Zones for Learning:Virtual KBC at OLA Super Conference -Carol Koechlin and Anita Brooks Kirkland http://www.accessola.org/ola_prod/OLAWEB/Super_Conference/Welcome/OLAWEB/Super_Conference/Welcome.aspx
- Jan. 27-28, 2012 Transforming the School Library into
a Learning Commons. EDUCON 2.4, Philadelphia PA David Loertscher and
Joyce Valenza at: https://sites.google.com/site/educon24learningcommons/
- Jan. 12, 2012 INFOhio Webinar https://sites.google.com/site/infohiowebinar/
- March, 2011 Norman Public Schools: https://sites.google.com/site/normansuper/